My Wedding to be...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

 
My Wedding Target Date:
 10 / 10 / 10
(October 10, 2010)
Who is the lucky woman ?
-???still searching ???- I'll let you know when I find her
Where is the honeymoon destination? 
Koh Samui, Thailand or somewhere that has dolphins sanctuary
Because one of my dream is to swim with dolphins
(Anyone knows where is it???)
How much money should be ready?
Total USD 30,000
(Could you give me idea how to achieve it in 2 years from now???)
Property Down Payment = USD 20,000
Wedding Cost = USD 5,000
Honeymoon Trip Cost = USD 5,000  
What is my marriage principles?
Always hold hands together anywhere & anytime until death separates us
Always give warm hug and love kiss every morning, every night & any time I go somewhere
I am always right when I am patient and but I am always wrong when I am impatient      

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP